Choice For You Catalogue
Key Features at Choice For You mail order:
- £15 off your first order when you open a credit account
- 24/7 online shopping
- Flexible payment options and/or 0% interest free credit on your shopping
- Free UK delivery
- Next Day delivery
- Assigned delivery date (excluding Saturday & Sunday)
- Catalogue can be requested online
- Shop by catalogue number
- Create a Wish List (to help your friends and family buy your ideal gifts)
Shopping Categories at Choice For You:
women's fashion, men's fasion, babies & kids, sportswear & leisure, appliances, electronics, home & garden, jewellery & gifts, toys & consoles
Contact Details for Choice For You:
Telephone Number: 0870 33 33 725
Address: Choice For You, Royal Avenue, Widnes, WA88 1TB
Website URL: www.choiceforyou.co.uk
With Choice For You you can buy all the product and brands you see in the high-street shops at prices you'll like.
In summary, Choice offer:
- 24/7 convenient online shopping from their catalogue
- Flexible payments. I.e. you can keep your cash for months and spread the cost from 20 weeks interest free up to 100 weeks (APR 29.9%)
- Free Delivery and other convenient delivery options (see below)
- Free Returns, so you can shop in confidence from Choice and try at home before you buy
Choice For You give you a range of home delivery options ...
Place your internet order with Choice catalogue before 10am and most small items will be delivered FREE within 48 hours (subject to courier and stock availability.)
Specified Day Delivery
Choice can now guarantee that most items will be delivered on the day of your choice (excluding Saturdays or Sundays) within the next 5 working days for just £2.95.
Next Day Delivery
If you have previously placed an order with Choice catalogue, they can guarantee delivery of most small items and some larger items the next day for an additional charge of £2.95 if you order before 12pm Monday to Thursday.
Delivery to a different address
If you would just like a specific order delivered to an alternative address, you can do that online during checkout.
If you would like a parcel to be left with a neighbour, in a safe place such as a garage or delivered to an alternative address on a permanent basis you'll have to call the Choice's order line or email Choice's Customer Services.
Choice currently only ship to UK addresses.
back to top of Choice For You Catalogue